SCIENCE DEVELOPMENT DIRECTORATE
- Allocating land to entrepreneurs willing to build a facility to our region,
- Following title deed and transfer transactions, works of serving incentive certificates and certificate of domicile,
- Performing building license procedures and supervising operations,
- Performing occupancy permit procedures and supervising operations,
- Performing building audit procedures and supervising operations,
- Registering Non-sanitary enterprises and performing work permit procedures and supervising operations,
- Performing transactions of National Address Database,
- Performing transactions of region's Existing Map and Cadastre Locating,
- Performing nationalization operations,
- Preparing, submitting and operating construction plans and its modifications,
- Preparing, submitting and operating subdivision plans and its modifications,
- Performing land registration procedures,
- Performing land application procedures and supervising operations,
- Preparing, operating and supervising Zoning Status Documents,
- Location determination of region and performing topography procedures, supervising operations are primary duties.
Operation sequence after our industrialist's land allocation;
- Zoning Status document belonging to the allocated land, sketch of application and road elevation reports are received from our Regional Directorate.
- Soil investigation report and its dimensional drawings are prepared.
- Environmental Impact Assessment report according to area of activity.
- Preliminary architectural projects of the facility are prepared and are submitted to our Regional Science Development Directorate.
- Architectural operation projects, static-ferroconcrete projects, landscape projects, mechanical projects, fire system projects, electricity projects are prepared.
- Projects are submitted by making an agreement with a building audit company, which is active in our city being authorized in accordance with the law No. 4807.
- Unless "building own facility" provision is included among the area of activity, an agreement is made with a contractor in order for Building License Application to our Regional Directorate.
- 20% of building audit charge is deposited to Adana Organized Industrial Zone building audit blocked account.
- A document indicating "the company has no overdue tax debits" is received from Income Tax Department.
- After receiving building license, construction working place notification is made by applying to Social Security Organization and the construction is commenced.
- After the construction is completed, building use permit license (residential usage license) is received from our Regional Directorate.
Registering non-sanitary enterprise and Receiving Work Permit;
Necessary procedures are performed in accordance with area of activity of the facility and applied to our Regional Directorate in order for registering non-sanitary enterprise and to receive Work Permit License.
Science and Development Manager
Tel: +90 322 394 54 54 (dahili 205)
Mehmet Ali YILMAZ
Levent Cengiz AYVAZOĞLU
Chief of Licensing and Permissions
Tel: +90 322 394 54 54 (dahili 120)